You know what time it is? Yup, it’s time to attempt to win something rad while also helping us to shamelessly promote VGH! Two birds, one stone.
The fine folks over at Trapdoor, Inc. were nice enough to send us two figurines of the character ‘Zero’ from their new downloadable game, Warp. The packaging indicates that only 1,000 of these little bad boys were made, so it’s really pretty special. Check it out! (first photo, credit: @Syruponbutter on Twitter.)
If you’ve never heard of Warp before, go download the demo on Xbox Live or just watch me play through it right here:
Since we have two figurines to give away, I’ve set up two different ways to win. I’ll pick one from each category, so do ’em both and increase your odds!
My apologies to our international listeners and readers, but this giveaway is for U.S. residents only (or at the very least, you have to have a U.S. mailing address).
Here’s how to enter:
To enter via iTunes / podcast rating:
1. Subscribe to the Video Game Hangover podcast via iTunes. If you’re already subscribed, you’re good to go. (Although, you’re welcome to unsubscribe and then re-subscribe… it helps with rankings…)
2. Write a review of the podcast in iTunes. Just write in your honest opinion of the show and pick a number of stars, then submit your review. Obviously, we’re partial to 5-star reviews, but just be honest.
3. Leave a comment here on our site on this very post. Copy and paste the review that you left on iTunes into the comment. Note: the written review in iTunes won’t show up immediately, so it’s probably best to try to copy it before you submit it.
To enter via YouTube:
1. Head on over to the Video Game Hangover YouTube channel and subscribe to us. (Although not a requirement, it’d be great if you’d watch some of our videos while you’re there and ‘like’ the ones you enjoy. Hey, if you’re feeling really crazy, you could even comment on our videos!)
2. Leave a comment here on our site on this very post and list your YouTube username.
Bonus for good samaritans:
Pass the links around to your friends! If you dig what we’ve been doing, spread the love around on Twitter/Facebook/Google+! This won’t actually increase your chances of winning, but it’s guaranteed to give you a warm, fuzzy feeling.
That’s it! The entry period runs until Monday, February 27th at 6 PM CST. Good luck!
The entry period is over. Congrats to our winners!!!
wuneeyand / san3asdf on YouTube
Alan Rappaport / @AlanRappa